Homer Alaska Lodging in “The Raven ” Guesthouse
“The Raven” Guesthouse is named for one of the birds that plays in the updrafts along the bluff where she sits. Tucked back into an alder grove she silently watches the puff of a whales blow hole, rafts of sea otters and fishing boats catching Kings Salmon and Halibut down below in Kachemak Bay and the Lower Cook Inlet. Her view extends from the shores near Seldovia to Mt. Redoubt including the expanse of Mountains and Volcanoes that make up the Alaskan Ring of Fire. She occasionally catches a glimpse of a lynx, black bear, coyote or a moose and on a daily basis enjoys the company of playful ravens, soaring eagles, hawks, and strutting cranes and pheasants.
She’s a complete 2400 square foot 3-bedroom/3 ½ bath house that can easily accommodate 6 or more people. Close to the Baycrest Lookout she’s an eight-minute (5 mile) drive into town. She is adorned with larch wood trim and flooring, beautifully painted and decorated rooms with a wrap-around deck that awaits you. "The Raven" is complete in every way with a washer & dryer and a full kitchen loaded with all the appliances, pots, pans, utensils and staple foods. Each bedroom has an incredible view, its own bathroom and can sleep either 2 singles or 1 couple.
You can go fishing, clamming, kayaking or sightseeing then come home to “the Raven” throw in a load of laundry and cook up a Salmon on the barbeque that’s sitting on the deck overlooking some of Alaskans most amazing views.
- Bedrooms: 3, each bedroom has 2 singles or 1 king sized bed
- Baths: 3 ½
- Kitchen: stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, pots, pans, dishes, cutlery, stocked with the basics
- Amenities: 180-degree view of Kachemak Bay & Cook Inlet, Satellite TV, WI-FI, VCR/DVD, Stereo, Washer/Dry, BBQ, Fire pit, deck and yard
- Accommodates: 6+ guests up to 12
- Location: 8 minutes (5 miles) from downtown Homer, click HERE for a printable map
- Available: Summer Price:
See the Raven Floor Plans HERE
or a Printable Map to “The Raven”HERE